International antifoul offers advanced performance for difficult fouling in all environments.
- Based on a more conventional type technology it incorporates in the Biolux technology, a slower polishing rate combined with a boosted biocide level.
- Maximum strength antifouling
- Advanced performance for difficult fouling in all environments.
Micron Extra 2
As a high strength polishing antifouling with added Biolux® technology, Micron Extra 2 offers exceptionally long-lasting protection. Its polishing technology ensures a continuous renewal of the active layer of the paint so your hull stays cleaner and smoother for longer, and there’s no heavy paint build-up.
- Premium, high strength antifouling for protection in the harshest fouling conditions
- Biolux® technology keeps your hull cleaner for longer
- Wears away with use for minimum paint build-up
A premium antifouling for use on aluminium craft, Trilux 33 offers a tin-free formulation with added Biolux® for extra antifouling protection. Such strength makes it suitable for boats in all waters.
- Biolux® Technology for long-lasting antifouling protection
- Slow polishing formula suitable for use on aluminium craft, outdrives, outboards and any substrate
- Available in bright colours, including bright white
Ultra 2 is a high-performing hard antifouling, ideal for fast powerboats thanks to its smooth, low-friction surface and scrubbable finish. Suitable for all craft, it can be used on fiberglass, wood and primed underwater metals, except aluminium.
- A premium hard antifouling for protection in high fouling conditions
- Includes boosting Biolux® technology for enhanced antifouling performance
- Can be scrubbed or burnished for an even smoother finish
VC Offshore Hard Racing Antifouling
A specially formulated antifouling that reduces surface friction and drag. Together with its hard, scrubbable surface, this makes it ideal for racing, sailing and power boats.
- A medium strength, cuprous oxide based antifouling for racing, sailing and power boats
- Quick Drying
- Suitable for salt and freshwater